We are open by appointment only!
Please call to schedule a time for an exam, eyeglass selection or eyeglass repair as we have limited availability at this time in order to allow for ample cleaning in between all patients and to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
Face masks/coverings are required, no exceptions (masks with vents will not be permitted).
Thank you for supporting your local small business. We look forward to providing your care!
Preparing for your Visit
Please make sure your health history is up-to-date on the “Patient Portal”. This will allow us to provide the most comprehensive care for your eyes.
What To Bring
- A mask/face covering (no vented masks please)
- Your eyewear
- General purpose glasses
- Computer glasses
- If you wear contact lenses, please wear your most recent prescription into the exam
- Medication list (unless you already entered them in your portal)
- Medical Insurance Cards (not your vision insurance, we should already have that)
Please allow at least one hour for your exam and additional time if you plan to look at glasses.
- The Locust Street Garage is the most convenient and is located directly behind our building (entrances on both Locust St and Cedar St)
- Metered parking in front along Pacific Avenue
What to Expect
If it’s your first time to our office we look forward to showing you what an eye exam ought to be- thorough, educational and enjoyable! Please be prepared to spend one hour with us (from start to finish) with additional time to select glasses.
Optomap Retinal Scan
We offer an alternative to getting your eyes dilated! With the Optomap Retinal Camera we can take an ultra-wide-angle image of the inside of your eye, allowing us to check for sight and life threatening issues without dilating drops. There is a small charge for this technology but it’s well worth it (some people will still need dilation at the discretion of the doctor).
ICARE® “PUFF-LESS” GLAUCOMA TEST
Do you hate that “puff-of-air test”? Lucky for you we use a “puff-less” technology to take your eye pressure (commonly known as a glaucoma screening).
Macular Degeneration Test
For individuals with certain health conditions, or over the age of 50, we also offer a Macular Degeneration screening test.
We look forward to providing your vision and eye care.